WEFTEC Booth #4722 West Hall
The ORIGINAL Inline Check Valve – Leading Check Valve Technology
The revolutionary patented and certified Wastop®
inline check valve can be installed in minutes in a pipeline or chamber. Install either horizontally or vertically and either at an inlet or outlet. WaStop®
Advantages of WaStop®
· Installed for over 10 years worldwide - 100% satisfaction
· Superior construction materials
· Extremely low head loss
· Low life cycle cost and easy installation
· No moving parts - virtually maintenance-free
· Many dimensions 4” – 60” mm standard & non-standard pipes
· Stops liquids, gases, odors, insects and small animals
· Many installation options - vertical to horizontal
· The ORIGINAL inline check valve - leading development
The WaStop check valve is PCT, EP and US patented.
Installing a WaStop® inline check valve in the buildings’ drainage system or in a basement protects the property from flooding. Costs and time invested can be kept to a minimum by installing a WaStop® in an existing drainage system.
Odors or aggressive gases from sewage systems can be a major problem in some areas. Discharge can be stopped or directed to a less sensitive area by installing a WaStop®.
Waste water, surface water and tidal areas
WaStop® protects wastewater and storm water pipe systems from high water levels in rivers, lakes and tidal areas. By installing WaStop® insects and small animals are also stopped from entering storm and waste water systems.
Flooding may occur between waste and stormwater drains caused by water forcing its way back into the drainage system. To prevent this a WaStop® can be installed in the emergency overflow.
Prevent salt water or other unwanted water from forcing back through an outlet leading to flooding of wetlands or other flood sensitive farmland.
Contact us today or visit us at WEFTEC Los Angeles Booth 4722 West Hall
150 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 1950
Chicago, IL 60601-7550
TOLL FREE: 888-wastops (888-927-8677)
Return to Index