The BILCO Company
WEFTEC Booth #2006, South Hall
The Worldwide Source for Specialty Access Products
Bilco’s CNIguard™ Intrusion Detection System protects access points in drinking water distribution systems against the threat of intentional contamination.
• Utilizes a patented Smart Sensing Technology to detect tampering at access points (drilling, grinding, cutting, etc.)
• Computerized system has the ability to distinguish between threats and common occurrences (heavy rain, hail, etc.) to virtually eliminate costly false alarms*
• Unlike video or audio surveillance systems, the CNIguard System does not rely on human interpretation to determine if a threat is real
• Designated as Anti-Terrorism Technology as part of the U.S. Department Homeland Security Safety Act
• Tested and approved by the United Kingdom Security Services
• Installs easily on any access point and is ideal for pumping stations and wells in remote areas
• Eliminates the expense and time required to hard wire a traditional security monitoring system
• Installed system is protected with an annual service contract
*Rated for one false alarm per year maximum
• Wireless system consists of a controller and detectors that are mounted on access points to provide security.
• System uses radio signals to communicate between the controller and detectors at remote locations.
• Alarms can be received on standard cellular devices.
• Controller is hard wired into a facility’s main power supply and connected into a standard SCADA monitoring system. Detectors are powered individually by lithium batteries.
• Detectors are equipped with antennas that transmit a signal to the controller if there is a security breach at the access point.
• Magnetic contact switches, which are virtually impossible to bypass, are used to monitor and control access.
• The radio communication is encrypted to prevent hacking
• Rugged aluminum casing and superior electronics are designed to endure all weather conditions and the demanding requirements of industrial applications.
Visit www.bilco.com for more information or call 1-800-366-6530